Medicine Support is here to help you to improve your health wellbeing and independence.
We deliver a service to support and improve the understanding of prescribed medications, for people with severe mental illness (SMI) from the Black Caribbean/African and South Asian communities.
How It Works
Our Health Care Professional will
- Go through your medication with you.
- Discuss what you are taking.
- Make sure you are taking your medicines in the best way for you.
- Answer your questions.
This is important because it;
- Helps you be an active member of YOUR health care team
- Inform health care provider of any concerns we may have